Thursday, March 10, 2011

All work and no play makes iamme a dull, dull girl!

How iamme feels when she can't write on her blogs
I must keep this post short, just long enough to give an explanation for my absence.

I finally got a new computer last week, but immediately the day after getting it, before I could even break it in, I received a call from my aunt asking for my help.

She is getting audited and needs all the help she can get.

Since she was the one who lent me the money for the computer (I will be paying it back later), I could not deny her the favor.

So, from here until the 28th, I may not be able to write much, but I will try to keep you updated as much as possible.

For now, I must get ready for work, but thought to let you know that I am OK and the world on the Texas border continues to be as safe as when I last left off, only a little bit busier than usual, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment