Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello from Texas

I just had to start a diary where I talk about life on the border.

It's pretty hard to describe that what is going on here is nothing like what they say in the news, so I figured that maybe if I share some of the personal things I do, maybe, just maybe, I can bore the hell out of all those people who think and actually believe that life here is like living in a war zone.

No, life is not a war zone here, and as proof, I will produce a glimpse into my boring life here on the border.

I look forward to babbling about fishing on the banks of the Rio Grande River, our trips to Mexico, what we made to eat, going to town, etc.

But I still hope that you enjoy the ride. :)

In the mean time, here's some recommended reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment