Sunday, February 27, 2011

Swimming in the Rio Grande

Well, it seems like the gods are against me this week.

Yesterday, after I finished posting my last entry, my computer died on me.

Yep. It kicked the bucket and so now I'm left to writng these entries from my phone from here until I get another computer which might be weeks from now, hopefully sooner.

Anyways, mom had a cook out this morning so we ate at her house.

Then we went fishing again at the river.

I caught 6 catfish, but had to let two go because they were small and one slipped out of my husbands hands and got away. It didn't leave, however, without first giving my husband a deep sting on his foot.

I was happy to see two other families there. I guess word is getting around.

They were getting in the water by the river's edge, so we decided to get in too.

You know, the temperature was 102 degrees hot, but the water was freezing!

It felt good though.

We left early this time.

Now, we're having a cook out and after that, we're more than likely going to bed.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment